I’m Kendall Van Blarcom, the founder of Van Blarcom Consulting. For over 25 years, I have provided personal consulting and counseling to over 1,000 clients around the world.
I am a recently retired licensed marriage and family therapist (MFT) based in California. I have decades of consulting experience and a genuine desire to help my clients.
Recently, I evolved my practice away from traditional therapy and counseling and towards online personal consulting. Technology is a wonderful way to reach clients wherever they are. It offers a level of convenience, privacy and affordability that office sessions can't match. It also lets me reach out to seniors and the housebound who might not otherwise be able to access my help. All you need is a telephone or computer!
My clients tell me I'm easy to talk to, a good listener, and a gentle person they can relate to and trust. I hope you will feel the same.
- Fresh, objective viewpoint
- Creative problem-solving
- Ability to create an environment of trust and understanding
- Non-judgmental approach
- Constructive feedback
- Special connection with seniors
- Recently retired Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Psychotherapist – California)
- MS Clinical Psychology
- BA Education/Sociology
- American and California Associations of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT) (CAMFT)
- International Society for Mental Health Online (ISMHO)
- American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA)
- American Distance Counseling Association
- Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA)
I have authored several reference guides, manuals and newsletters including:
- Author, The E.A.P. Manual – The E.A.P Manual is a step-by-step guide to setting up a complete Employee Assistance Program. It is currently in use in all fifty states and at least seven other countries.
- Publisher, The E.A.P. Link – The E.A.P. Link is a monthly newsletter containing articles, success stories, legal updates, interviews and special editions.
Contact me to find out how personal consulting can bring harmony and a sense of well-being back into your life.