- 1.1 “House Call” Hope - Kendall Van Blarcom goes offline in Santa Rosa, California
- 1.2 Personal Consultant for Seniors
- 1.3 Senior Citizen Loneliness
- 1.4 A Senior Helping Seniors
- 1.5 Kendall’s Blog Entries
- 1.6 Sometimes, all you need is a Patient Ear
- 1.7 How to Care for Aging Parents: What to Know When They Need Help
- 1.8 5 Home Safety Tips When Taking Care of Elderly Parents
- 1.9 Virtual Reality Improves the Quality of Senior Living
- 1.10 The 3 Health Benefits of Social Media for Seniors
“House Call” Hope - Kendall Van Blarcom goes offline in Santa Rosa, California
Your Personal Consultant comes to you
Personal Consultant for Seniors
For the last few years, I have been taking care of people’s emotional well-being online. Although I am licensed professional psychotherapist with over 25 years of experience, in my senior years I have devoted my energy toward being a shoulder to cry on, a friend, a patient ear, and an open heart to reach out and hold your sadness, loneliness, and grief.
I am your Personal Confidant on the other side of the line helping you work through your problems and assisting you with finding a path through the darkness. I want to give back to the community in which I live, by just being there to listen without judgment and to offer professional, objective feedback.
I have dedicated my time and energy to assisting you in solving the problems that are blocking your vital life force. Every day, with every conversation, I gain strength from witnessing how people turn their lives around when they are able to express their pent-up emotions and talk freely. I can provide personal support for individuals who are struggling with life’s day-to-day problems − problems that have become so overwhelming that they require professional help. My clients live across all of North America. We conduct our sessions in English.
Senior Citizen Loneliness
Recently, a few of my senior clients have expressed their discomfort with conducting the sessions online by phone or computer. These people find it difficult to discuss their personal issues over a telephone line and would prefer an in-person conversation. Sometimes their environments are not conducive to speaking openly online.
After some consideration, I decided to start this new service of offering “House Calls” for the handicapped, the house-bound, and for individual seniors who have an aversion to speaking about their most private thoughts on the telephone or online. I am allotting some time each week to go to visit you, if you reside in the Santa Rosa, California area.
I am “A Senior Helping Seniors” and I want to be able to help you by meeting with you in your home. It will be more convenient for you; you won’t have to drive anywhere so you’ll save on gas and time; and you can be casual and comfortable in your own familiar surroundings. All sessions are completely confidential.
A Senior Helping Seniors
If you are feeling any these overwhelming emotions, let’s talk so I can help ease your burdens:
- Excessive worry
Don’t try to tough it out. You’ve been strong for others your whole life; let someone (me) be there for you, for a change.
Honestly ask yourself:
- Am I feeling more stressed than usual?
- Do little things make me anxious or angry?
- Are important relationships suffering?
- Am I worried about the future?
- Does daily life feel overwhelming at times?
- Do I find it hard to deal with difficult people?
- Would I like help to start feeling better?
I will not be there to analyze you; I will only assist you to lift the weight off your shoulders so you don’t feel alone in these emotional slumps. We’ll meet in your relaxed environment. We will talk about how you are feeling and how you can move forward.
If you would like to schedule a “house call” click HERE
The house call and online session rate are the same ($85), but there is no additional charge for the mileage.
There are 3 easy steps:
- Fill in a quick single form where you tell me what you want to discuss (very broadly) and the number of sessions –no sign up hassles.
- Submit payment via PayPal with simple, single form
- I go to you at a mutually convenient time.
I look forward to meeting with you, hearing you and helping you.