If the topic of looking for a personal consultant appeals to you, then you are probably:
a) someone who could benefit from a nonjudgmental, caring person who can listen to what’s going on with you in your life, or b) you’re searching for answers and trying to find resourceful people and information on the Internet.
There are many reasons why someone would want to arrange a session with a personal consultant. Plus, many find it especially helpful if you have the anonymity and ease of online counseling.
Reasons to Start Counseling
1. Sometimes for any unspecified amount of time you might feel unmotivated, lethargic, and not filled with joy. Perhaps you don’t want to mention it to family members or your best friends. Possibly because the core issue is too personal in nature or because you feel you will drag your loved ones down. In either case, you might just need to talk to someone who’s a professional. Someone who will guard your privacy when discussing serious matters of the heart.
2. Maybe you could benefit from speaking to a personal consultant who is unconditional in his approach to listening. A person to really hear what’s on your mind. In our society, many people seem so consumed with their own problems and success that they don’t take time in their lives to truly listen to the people in their inner circle. However, if you find a non-judgmental counselor who will openly listen to you, that might be all the reassurance you need.
3. If you know someone in your circle of friends or have family members who have suggested that you might want to seek a personal consultant’s guidance and encouragement, that’s another reason. Sometimes, a nudge from someone you love can be the start of your healing process.
More Reasons to Seek the Guidance of a Personal Consultant
4. For your own personal growth; whether spiritual, emotional, physical, or to have a better appreciation for the unique person you are. Sometimes you simply need a little encouragement and redirection in focus. For example, you might have specific areas in your life that with dedicated focus, could have you on your way to better health, more prosperity, and love, and all around well-being.
5. When you’re going through a painful and difficult season of your life with lots of transitions and decisions, that’s when a personal consultant is certainly a helpful confidant. Life-transitions include death, divorce, marriage, bankruptcy, home foreclosure, pregnancy, college, career, and unexpected news about a health condition (yours or someone close to you). Along with these journeys come feelings that you may never have had to deal with before. Having someone unconditionally guide you through this difficult season is worth the investment of time and money to come to peace and a renewing of your mind.
Certainly there are more reasons for wanting to see a personal consultant, but if you need a helpful shoulder to lean on and advice from a seasoned professional, arrange a phone call to see if this type of service would benefit youl
Remember, there’s always hope!
Kendall Van Blarcom is a senior helping seniors. Contact Van Blarcom Consulting today for help with your personal problems. Or, reach out to provide support for an older adult in your life.