Personal Support Service
- 1.1 Personal Consulting Services
- 1.2 The Experience of Personal Consulting Sessions
- 1.3 How Sessions Begin
- 1.4 The Core of the Session
- 1.5 Ending the Session
- 1.6 Continued Benefits
- 1.7 The Expertise of Kendall Van Blarcom
- 1.8 Cost of Personal Consulting Services
- 1.9 Kendall’s Blog Entries
- 1.10 Sometimes, all you need is a Patient Ear
- 1.11 How Wearable Fitness Technology is Improving Senior Care
- 1.12 7 Elderly Care Apps Every Caregiver Needs
- 1.13 5 Engaging Activities for Dementia Patients
- 1.14 7 Types of Elder Abuse (and How to Spot Them)
Personal Support Service
During difficult times, you need personal support from someone who understands what you are going through. That’s what you can have here with Kendall Van Blarcom.
Personal Consulting Services
Personal consulting services offers personal support to individuals who are having issues that are not easily resolved by speaking to loved ones or working through them on their own. Some of the people that Kendall Van Blarcom helps are:
- Individuals that are having difficulty going through life’s challenges
- Senior citizens who are having a hard time dealing with the transition into retirement or alternative living arrangements
- Caregivers who are under a great deal of stress because of the demands of caring for the elderly
The Experience of Personal Consulting Sessions
Many people wonder what exactly they will receive when they choose personal consulting services. They wonder what the sessions will be like, and how they will benefit from them. They will benefit from the experience of a provider with a patient ear, a nonjudgmental service provider, a provider that has their best interest at heart, someone who will not only work with them, but for them as well, to resolve the issues at hand.
How Sessions Begin
All sessions will be conducted over the telephone. At the beginning of the call, we will review what is going on in your life. You are free to go into as much detail as you feel you need to go into – you never have to feel pressured or rushed during the sessions. Sessions are for you to explore your thoughts and feelings with help from a professional.
The Core of the Session
Once you have released all of the tension inside of you, it will be time for reflection and soul searching. You will be able to start looking at all of the troubles that you have going on right now and do something with them. Together with personal consultant Kendall Van Blarcom, you will come up with solutions. Real solutions to your problems that can improve your life. These solutions may not be ones that you’ve thought of before because you may not be looking at the situations you’re in with the perspective you will have after working with a personal consultant.
Ending the Session
By the end of the session, not only will you feel completely empty from the frustrations you’re feeling right now, but you’ll see your situation in a much different, better light. You’ll be able to see the issues around you much more clearly. With that visibility, you will hold solutions to your problems in your hands.
The help from personal consulting sessions continues after the call has ended. With the information you’ve received during the session, you will work on what was discussed. You will face life differently because the only way to change the way you feel is to change your life, and the way to change your life is to change what you do.
The Expertise of Kendall Van Blarcom
Kendall Van Blarcom isn’t someone who is just offering to help you improve the quality of your life – he is a trained professional with decades of experience..
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California
- Over 25 years of experience in helping people as a therapist
- Experience helping over 1,000 clients worldwide
- Proven results in helping individuals improve their lives through effective problem solving methods and support
- American and California Associations of Marriage and Family Therapists
- American Society for Training and Development
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American Distance Counseling Association
- Employee Assistance Society of North America
Kendall has the ability to change your life, so you can start to smile again. Joy is possible. You just need to find it inside of you – it is there. Personal support from someone who knows how to help you will help you do that.
Cost of Personal Consulting Services
You need personal support and you can have it here for an affordable price. You can have as many sessions as you need for as long as you need. The sessions fit into just about anyone’s budget.
The introductory rate for personal consulting services is $49 for 30 minutes.
Subsequent hours will be charged at a rate of $85.00 per hour.
Personal consulting services is cost effective when compared to seeing a therapist or counselor:
- You do not need to worry about travel time or paying for gas.
- You are not committed to a certain number of sessions that you must pay for.
- You can pay for sessions as you have them.
At this lower price point compared to traditional therapy, you still receive:
- Complete confidentiality
- Convenience with sessions scheduled when you are available – even after hours
Anxiety and problems do not occur during normal business hours, so why should your personal support be? That’s why so many people choose personal consulting services with Kendall Van Blarcom.
The Mission of Van Blarcom Consulting Services
To provide support, education, and motivation to individuals having difficulty with life’s challenges, and to empower them to turn their life around so they can improve it with positive changes that will greatly influence their thoughts, feelings, and actions for the rest of their life.
Testimonials from Past Clients
Many clients see Personal Consultant Kendall Van Blarcom has a confidant. Someone they can turn to no matter what is going on in life. They feel comfortable speaking to him because he listens – really listens. He doesn’t judge, but creates a space for people to just let go of everything they hold on to so tightly inside.
Kendall is the safe place that you may be searching for in your life. A spot where you can start to figure out what is really going on with you and your life. This is where it all begins to change for you…if you just take the step of setting up a session with him.
FREE eBook Available
Want a taste of the guidance and advice that Kendall Van Blarcom has in store for you? Download his free eBook “100 Ways to Live a Better Life.”
Stay in touch with Van Blarcom Consulting with monthly newsletters! Newsletters are full of helpful advice and inspirational stories to give you the boost you need each month.
Kendall Van Blarcom is ready to help you. Are you ready to be helped?