Interested in submitting a guest blog post? We welcome professionals sharing their knowledge with our large community of readers. Above all, the Van Blarcom Consulting community is committed to positivity and healing. Together, we help people thrive.
Individuals and organizations who submit blog posts are not charged. There is no cost to submit. We share the content posted on the Van Blarcom Consulting site with our newsletter subscribers and on our social channels. After that, we ask people who submit share the content they created with clients, friends, family, and within online communities.
How to Submit a Guest Blog Post
Van Blarcom Consulting posts a new, original blog every week. So, while seasoned writers are encouraged to submit, information and contributions from people who are new to writing but have health and wellness knowledge are also welcomed. A page of our site is designed to accept your submission.
Each post submitted must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Length of the articles should be 500-1500 words.
- All copy must be original. Similarly, no reprints. Once a post is posted on Van Blarcom Consulting, do not post elsewhere (but feel free to link to the post).
- Sources cited in an article must be trustworthy, recognized authorities on the explored topic.
- Length and clarity adjustments may be made. Submissions that do not match the purpose and values of Van Blarcom Consulting will not be used.
- When possible, please submit an image to use with the article. All images submitted must be original or works used with permission. For instance, Creative Commons images are a good resource. The optimal image size is 900px by 600px.
- Please proofread submissions carefully.
The Van Blarcom Consulting community grows every year. When you submit a guest blog, your posts enjoy SEO benefits. Therefore, we allow posts to link to other content. All links should be useful and relevant. Together, we can help people improve their lives and thrive.
Who We Are
Based in California, Van Blarcom Consulting provides personal consulting online to clients around the world. Founded by Kendall Van Blarcom, Van Blarcom Consulting focuses on healing. Virtual sessions have proven to be a proactive way to connect with seniors and individuals who are housebound. In addition, individuals who travel for work or prefer to seek help from the comfort of their own home turn to Van Blarcom Consulting.
Our website provides personal coaching and mental health improvements for people in a variety of age groups. Daily struggles and life events can prevent challenges. Through coaching, individuals can alleviate negative feelings and move forward with positivity.
If you are a mental health professionals or a wellness writer who would like to contribute, below are a handful of topics we cover.
- Assisted living
- Personal relationships
Are you ready to share your expertise with the Van Blarcom Consulting community? Submit your blog post today.
Kendall Van Blarcom is a senior helping seniors. Contact Van Blarcom Consulting today for help with your personal problems. Or, reach out to provide support for an older adult in your life.